Our approach to Privacy
Flashman Games and all its related entities considers your privacy to be very important. As a United States company we strictly comply with United States privacy laws and the European GDPR.
This Policy outlines the types of personally identifiable information and other data that we will collect from you through the various websites, games and applications we provide (“Products and Services”), and how we might use or disclose such information and data to third parties.
Collection of Information
We may collect two types of information through your use of our products and services.
- “Personal Information” information that can specifically be linked to you personally, such as your full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, photograph, location, credit card information and user names – Flashman Games does not store this information unless it has been provided for the express purpose of being included on our marketing mailing lists.
- Non-personal “Usage Data” anonymous data about how you use and or interact with our products and services that is tied to your computer or device through which you use our products and services – all data collected directly via our mobile games falls into this category.
We receive and store any information you give to us, when you: download our games; enter our competitions; are involved in our special events (e.g. focus testing days); interact with our social media such as Facebook and Twitter; enter information on our Website; purchase our merchandise; subscribe to our newsletters or other information feeds; make an in-app purchase; request technical support, make a compliment or complaint, or otherwise contact us or give us your information in another way.
We also receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our products or services including:
- information about how you use our Products and Services. We use this information to continually improve our products and their features as well as our services. When you sign-in to our games over social media, we use the information from that provider so that you can enjoy the same game on multiple devices, pick up where you left-off, and interact with your friends.
- information about the device you use to access out products and services such as its model, operating system, screen resolution, web browser, IP address, Media Access Control (MAC) address, Advertising Identifier, Language and other technical information such as cookies and randomly generated unique identifiers.
- your location so we know what language to use and so that we can provide the relevant games/features/promotions/advertisements that are applicable to your location; and
- if you “tell a friend,” “email this page,” or use other similar features, we will collect information to perform this feature for you.
Please note that your access to and use of our Products and Services may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and we are not liable for any such third parties’ use of your personal data. Certain Products and Services, may use third party services to provide authentication with a gaming console ID, social networking ID, or gaming network account. In connection with such use, certain personally identifiable user and/or membership data may be transferred automatically to and from us. Sometimes we collect information about you from third parties, such as Apple, Facebook, or Google, Inc. We collect this information so that we can deliver services to you that you have requested. We collect this information:
- when you purchase our Products and Services via the App Store, or Google Play Store, or other storefront.
- if you log into our Products or Services via a social media account (such as Facebook or when you use in-app features such as Game Centre).
Usage of Information
Usage Data may be used by us for administrative, analytical, research, optimization, security and other purposes. Specifically, we may use your Usage Data to help us learn more about your gaming activities, personalize your content, compile statistics, respond to customer service inquiries, provide security and to otherwise enhance your gaming experience.
Usage Data may also be used to help us provide you advertising that better suits your interests. Geolocation information will be used to determine the jurisdiction in which you’re located so we can determine what set of laws apply to you. Your device ID may be used so we can send you push notifications (if you choose to allow that function) and track your use of our Websites/Apps so that we can better understand your preferences and tendencies which will help us best personalize your experience and provide you with in-game offers and notifications that are tailored to you.
We may provide aggregated or anonymous information to third parties for the purposes of developing and delivering targeted advertising. We will not provide your personal information to advertisers.
We may use information held about you to verify your compliance with our Terms of Service.
Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or (iii) where we have your consent to do so.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
We will process your information for the purposes of operating our Website, Games and other Services and communicating with you as necessary for those purposes and in our legitimate commercial interests, for instance, when responding to your queries, undertaking marketing activities, improving our Games, Website and other Services or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
When Do We Disclose Information?
We may disclose the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- If we are required or authorized to disclose by law or by a law enforcement agency;
- To our business partners in the course of providing our Products and Services to you, or generally in the conduct of our business. This may include organizations who provide services to us, such as payment processors or hosting services.
- To avoid, lessen or prevent a serious emergency or crime. If we use or disclose personal information about you in those circumstances, we will make a written record of such use or disclosure.
Your Data Subject Rights (DSRS)
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their Data Subject Rights (DSRs) in accordance with applicable data protection laws. When applicable, we will fulfill your requests ourselves. In the case of data which we do not directly maintain or store, we will refer you to the appropriate partner to fulfill your request.
You have the following Data Subject Rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
While our Products and Services may be played and/or visited by children, we do not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 and hereby specifically prohibit any user under the age of 13 from providing us with any Personal Information. If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete the information from our system.
We may collect a device ID or other persistent identifier linked to the device or computer that may be used by a child to play our Products and Services. The data collected will be anonymous and not tied to any Personal Information.
If you permit your child to use one of our Products and Services you should disable in app purchases on your phone or device and actively monitor your child’s use.
If you choose to opt-in to our marketing communications, we may use your information to tell you about our Products and Services and share news about us and our new games we are launching, events we are running, or merchandise we sell. You can always opt-out at any time if you don’t want to receive this news or information.
Some of our products and Services offer in-app purchases or items or additional features you can purchase (for real or in-game currency). If you don’t want to make in-app purchases, don’t use these options and consider disabling them on your device.
Ways to opt-out of our Services:
- via email, there will be an unsubscribe link
- via Facebook you can ‘unlike’ our page
- via Twitter you can stop following us
For assistance with opting out please contact us at email@example.com
Third Party Services
We also work with certain business partners, such as other game developers and advertising partners, and information collected from you may be shared through these partnerships.
Some of our business partners are outside United States. Below is a list of some, but not all, business partners that we actively share user information and site usage data with (this list is subject to change):
- Apple (Search Ads) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074;
- AerServ https://www.aerserv.com/privacy-policy/
- AppLovin https://www.applovin.com/optout;
- AdColony https://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/
- Chartboost https://chartboost.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200780269-Privacy-Policy;
- Enhance https://enhance.co/about/privacy-policy
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/325807937506242
- FGL https://www.fgl.com/pp.php
- Fyber https://www.fyber.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- Gamesparks https://www.gamesparks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/GameSparks-GDPR-Data-Processing-Addendum-2018-May-25-1.pdf
- Google (Adx) https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/html/mobile-about.html;
- Google (Ad Words) https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en;
- Google (AdMob) https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/html/mobile-about.html;
- Google (Fabric) https://policies.google.com/privacy
- HyperMX https://www.jungroup.com/pp.html
- Instagram https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Mobvista https://www.mobvista.com/en/privacy/
- MoPub https://www.mopub.com/legal/privacy/
- Ogury https://www.ogury.com/privacy/
- Receptiv https://www.receptiv.com/ad-services-privacy-policy
- TapJoy https://dev.tapjoy.com/faq/tapjoy-privacy-policy/
- Unity https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Vungle https://vungle.com/opt-out/;
- WordPress https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
Understanding our players is fundamental to creating a fun game that our fans want to play. An advertising ID is a unique ID which gives users better controls and provides developers with a simple, standard system to continue to monetize their apps and ensure customers and given advertising for products and services which match their interests. You can reset your ID at any time via the settings on your mobile device. Collecting your advertising ID helps us understand what your interests are and how we can tailor your experience to match.
Storage & Security
We follow generally accepted industry standards and maintain reasonable safeguards to attempt to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information in our possession.
Access & Correction
You may request access to your personal information at any time by sending a written request to our Privacy Officer at
If your information changes, let us know so that we can update our records. If you would like us to de-activate your records that we hold, please tell us. Once de-activated your data will not be accessible. However, due to system backups to various types of data storage media, your data may in some circumstances remain on these types of data storage media. There may be circumstances where we decline to de-activate your records.
How to contact us
If you have any concerns or complaints about your privacy please contact us by
sending a written request to our Privacy Officer by mail at:
We will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time after we receive it, provided you supply return contact details.
Updates to this Policy
- Flashman Games (“us”) – its assignees, licensees, successors in title and subsidiaries.
- Products and Services – Products and Services offered by us and includes our games, websites and related services.
- Game Centre – A central game hub that retains information regarding game play statistics that is openly shared with the user. This includes high scores, global leader boards, friend’s lists and in-game achievements.
- Storefront – An online business presence for sales. We work with the Apple App Store and Google Play storefronts as their primary storefront for sales but our games are also available on Amazon App Store and Windows Phone Store, among others.
- Analytics – Interpretation and interpolation of unidentified data to predict and isolate trends relating to game play and app use.
- In-app purchase – An in-game system that allows exchanging real money for virtual goods or in-game currency.
- Third party services – Services provided by a provider that is not owned or controlled by us.